Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy times.

Sometimes I wonder why happiness never stays. I always get happy and stoked on my life just to find myself being very negative and unhappy with everything just a week later. Maybe it's just how life is. Maybe it's just a personal problem I have. Who knows? Not this guy. I'm as confused as a button. See now you're confused too. Now look at us, WE ARE ALL CONFUSED!!! I'm just jk but really, I believe there is a certain amount of good things and bad things in this world. It seems like if I'm having the best time of my life it always crashes down into the worst time of my life, or visa versa. But I guess good can't exist without the bad if you really think about it. Whenever I start thinking about this kind of stuff I just end up in a spiral of strange thinking and I can never seem to find answers. Maybe that should be a sign to me to just stop thinking about this stuff and let nature take it's course. Maybe I can work out my worries n' meh woes @ wurk. L8er.

No comments:

Post a Comment